Your privacy is an important part of our relationship with you. Protecting your privacy is only part of our mission to provide a secure web environment. When using our site, including our services, your information will remain strictly confidential. Contributions made on our blog or on our forum are open to public view; so please do not post any personal information in your dealings with others. We accept no liability for those actions because it is your sole responsibility to adequate and safe post content on our site. We will not share, rent or share your information with third parties.
When you visit our site, we collect technical information about your computer and how you access our website and analyze this information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the operating system used by your computer, the browser (eg, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or other) your computer uses, the name of your Internet service provider (ISP), the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website from which you come and the URL to which you go next and certain operating metrics such as the number of times you use our website. This general information can be used to help us better understand how our site is viewed and used. We may share this general information about our site with our business partners or the general public. For example, we may share the information on the number of daily unique visitors to our site with potential corporate partners or use them for advertising purposes. This information does contain any of your personal data that can be used to contact you or identify you.
When we place links or banners to other sites of our website, please note that we do not control this kind of content or practices or privacy policies of those sites. We do not endorse or assume no responsibility for the privacy policies or information collection practices of any other website other than managed sites LaraClassifier.
We use the highest security standard available to protect your identifiable information in transit to us. All data stored on our servers are protected by a secure firewall for the unauthorized use or activity can not take place. Although we make every effort to protect your personal information against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties, you should be aware that there is always a risk that low-intentioned manage to find a way to thwart our security system or that Internet transmissions could be intercepted.
Though majority of everythinginnepal’s users are reliable and good-natured, please consider some common sense precautions.
While meeting someone for the first time, please remember to:
- Ask for a public meeting place such as a shopping centre, or a café.
- Do not meet in a quiet and private place, or invite strangers into your home.
- Be cautious purchasing/selling high-cost items.
- Inform a family member, relative or friend where you’re going.
- Carry your mobile phone along with you.
- If possible, get accompanied by your friend.
- Have faith in your urge.
Below is a limited list of goods, services, and content prohibited on EIN:
- Weapons; firearms/guns and components; stun grenade, bullet, lead pellet, and such
- Ammunition, magazine, cartridges, explosives
- Dangerous and unsafe material such as unsanitized bedding and/clothing
- Unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics; alcohol or tobacco
- Bestiality or solicitation of illegal prostitution or human trafficking
- Endangered, protected species and any parts of that
- Libellous, threatening, or malicious postings or emails
- Anyone’s confidential or proprietary information
- Stolen property, property with serial number erased/changed, break-in items
- ID cards, licences, police batch, government documents, and such.
- Pirated items, gambling items
- Postings or emails intending to drive traffic to a website
- Postings or emails offering, promoting, or linking to uninvited products or services
- Attach or connect marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes
Thanks for helping keep everythinginnepal safe and useful for everything.
This policy gives information about how data about you are used when you access our websites and services or interact with us.
Protecting your privacy
- We take necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not provide email proxy and relay services to reduce unwanted email.
Data we use to provide/enhance our services and/or fight fraudulence/abuse
- Data you post on or send via EIN, and/or send us directly or via other sites.
- Data collected via cookies
- Data from third parties
Data we store
- We hold on data as per the requirement for business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- To sellers and service providers working on our behalf.
- To respond to legal process.
- With reference to a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.