Norvic International Hospital ProfessionalSep 7th, 2022 at 18:22 Health Kathmandu 1.1K views Reference: 219
Price: Contact us
Norvic International Hospital
A leading medical specialty center, Norvic International hospital was established in 1994 by Chaudhary Group, one of the leading corporate houses in Nepal. Norvic International hospital is a 150 bed; state-of-the-art, a super-specialty hospital located in Thapathali.
As a testimony to its high standards, Norvic is the first Hospital in Nepal with NABL accreditation with its high-tech laboratory services and are also certified for ISO 9001:2015 standards. Designed as the one of the advanced super specialty healthcare facility providers in the region, Norvic International Hospital takes pride in providing in-depth expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services. A combination of cutting edge technology in the hands of renowned doctors in and across the country has set new standards in healthcare. The medical practices and procedures are research-based and gauged against the best from the world of healthcare. Stellar services within a warm and flexible and environment paired with affordability has made us one of the most dependable hospitals in the country.
We are steadfast in delivering the most progressive and responsive care, pushing the boundaries of medicine while nurturing the next generation of health care providers and researchers, reshaping the health of the communities we serve- both locally and globally.
The hospital plays an active role in promoting and improving health within the community and collaborates with diverse partners to address the needs of the community actively participating to build a strong and integrated system for the regional healthcare and delivery.
(Click here to download Norvic Journey)
Norvic Health Care & Research Centre Pvt. Ltd. starts its services with 30 bedded facility
Norvic collaborates with Escorts to bring in state-of-the-art Non-Invasive Cardiac Care and Invasive Cardiac Procedure.
MoU signed between Norvic International Hospital and Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi to develop and start Heart Command Centre.
- Norvic International Hospital increases bed capacity from 30 beds to 100 beds.
- Centre for Neurological & Allied Sciences established and Neurosurgical procedures started.
- First Pace Maker Implant and BMV Procedure carried out.
- First International Symposium "Cardiac Surgery and Cardiology at the Dawn of New Millennium" took place.
- First state-of-the-art OEC Digital Cath lab established in Nepal on 24 August, 2000.
- First Coronary Angiography (CAG) procedure carried out taking Norvic to the International club of definitive Cardiac Therapy
- First Beating Heart Surgery Procedure (CABG) and Coronary Artery Angioplasty (PTCA), Transoesophageal Echocardiography (TEE) procedures carried out gradually.
- Norvic gets certified with ISO 9001:2000 (Certification for Quality Management System).
- Peripheral, Cerebral, Renal and Carotid Angioplasties carried out successfully.
- The first successful surgery carried out to open the Carotid Artery Blockade.
- Norvic starts state-of-the-art dedicated ‘Digestive Disease Centre’ with facilities such as Endoscopy, Sigmoidocopy and Colonoscopy.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Department established.
- Urology Specialty started.
- CT scan facility started.
First “Total Knee Replacement” Surgery performed successfully at Norvic.
First state-of-the-art “Mission: Save Heart Mobile CCU” in Nepal initiated by Norvic.
Smt. Ganga Devi Chaudhary Cath Lab inaugurated by Honorable Prime Minister on May 17, 2008.
Norvic Institute of Nursing Education (NINE) established to support trained manpower requirement.
Dedicated area for Gastroenterology and Hepatobiliary System specialty established.
Dedicated area for Gynecology specialty established.
- “Lunkarandas Chaudhary Diagnostic Centre “ with all diagnostic facilities including CT Scan, MRI, Mammogram, Laboratory services started under a single roof.
- Norvic established specialized Spine Clinic.
Two Mobile Critical Care Ambulances (ACLS) added to the fleet of Norvic Ambulances.
- Norvic starts Nepal’s first specialized and dedicated Gastro Intestinal Intensive Care Unit (GICU).
- State-of-the-art JCI standard Modular Operating Suites started.
- Norvic Pathology Lab becomes first to get Certified in Nepal by National Accreditation Board for Testing & Calibration Laboratories (NABL).
- International Emergency Care Unit (IECU) separate & dedicated Emergency ward for International patients starts functioning.
- 'International Business Centre' fully dedicated to serve international patients requirements started.
State-of-the-art MRI (3 TESLA) within bore audio/visual system and 128 slices CT scan facility added.
Norvic completed its 25 years of world class quality health care in Nepal.
Norvic Inaugurated Haemodialysis Department on 25th Anniversary of Norvic International Hospital.
Norvic started Oncology Services.
+977-1-4258554 + Emergency
Very nice service
Nice serves and good care
Best hospital in ktm️️️️️️️️